Dr. Mona is a graduate of Indiana University School of Dentistry and has been in the dental field for almost 18 years. Prior to starting working in a private practice, she worked in dental research for many years and has contributed vastly to the latest research advances. Dr. Mona’s interest in research has kept her abreast of latest technologies and procedures in dentistry and ready to serve you with best possible knowledge.
Here are some of the achievements of Dr. Mona:
- One of the very few general dentists offering Intravenous (IV) sedation for even the most apprehensive patient
- Fellowship in surgical implant placement and restoration
- A dean’s list student who graduated with a GPA of 3.94/4, has been in the top 10 of a class of over 100 students
- She is close to achieving the American Academy of General Dentistry FAGD fellowship award that is possessed by only 3% of the dentists in United States
- Trained to treat Sleep/snoring and TMJ disorders via oral appliances
- Invisalign Certified
- Botox and Fillers provider
- An active member of Indiana Dental Association and one of the 7 dentists participating in AIR6 leadership development program with Indiana Dental Association
- Participant of many dental charity events like Indiana MOM, black expo etc. donating free dental services to the underserved.
Dr. Mona has been a resident of Indiana for over 15 years and lives in Carmel with her family. She has two beautiful kids and a dog. Devon is 13, Annika is 11, and their dog, Sundae, is 5 years old. In her free time, Dr. Mona likes to do outdoor activities with her family. She enjoys biking, hiking and jogging in the nearby parks.